Don’t ignore that dreaded light coming on- it may indicate a serious problem.
- A faulty Oxygen (O2) sensor – the vehicle loses fuel and eventually, has a damaged catalytic converter
- A loosened or missing gas cap – a compromised fuel system causes a loss of fuel through evaporation
- A damaged catalytic converter – the auto will not speed up while pressing on the gas pedal
- A defective Mass Airflow Sensor – the car cannot determine how much fuel is needed to run the engine and causes harm to the catalytic converter
- Worn out spark plugs – the car will lose power and clog up…